Experienced educator, consultant, and author who is living my best life travelling the world, teaching, and learning. Passionate about learning and making connections, I enjoy meeting new people and sharing our experiences as global citizens.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to visit my CV.
I believe in a world where we all have unlimited potential. I help you cultivate your potential for the best life possible by teaching, consulting, and writing.
This is a succinct list to capture more than two decades of experience.
My academic education includes a Master of Arts in Conflict Analysis Management (Peace and Conflict Studies) from Royal Roads University in Victoria, BC Canada (2009), a Master of Education in Teaching Multilingual Learners from Moreland University in Washington, D.C. USA (2022), a Certificate for a Teacher’s Preparation Program (2022), a Certificate in Conflict Management (2001) and a Chartered Mediator designation from ADR Institute of Canada (2003), an Advanced Certified Development Project Manager (CDPM® Level I) Certificate, (2021), and a Certificate for Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) (2019).
What I Do
How I Do What I Do
My Past Experiences
- Aboriginal Adult Literacy and Foundational Learning: Assessing the Needs in Lethbridge, Research Consultant
- Lethbridge Urban Aboriginal Community Needs Assessment & Mapping of Services for Urban Aboriginal People, Research Consultant
- Level 1: Introduction to Conflict Management Training, Instructional Designer and Trainer
- City of Lethbridge, Downtown Neighbourhood Survey to Update the Round Street Report, Research Consultant
- Oxford University Press, Instructional Materials Designer and Author
- The Good Samaritan’s Society, Organizational Consultant
- Alberta Securities Commission, Instructional Design Consultant
- Aboriginal Council of Lethbridge (Urban Aboriginal Strategy), Community Development Consultant
- Shepell Workplace Solutions, Consultant Mediator and Conflict Coach
- Alberta Justice, Family Justice Services, Contract Mediator, Coach and Trainer
- Government of Alberta, Office of the Public Guardian, Mediation Trainer
- Alberta Education, Contract Consultant
Need more help?
Have a new project? Need a freelance writer? I’m here to help. Reach me via WhatsApp.
Get new articles delivered to your inbox.
WANT TO GET CONNECTED?
Let’s get in touch!
“Suzanne is one of the most innovative, energetic, creative and charismatic women I know. She’s genuinely interested in people and in improving lives. She empowers individuals and recruits the masses to get involved, to share their passion and get things done! Her social and political consciousness, coupled with her education and experiences make for a highly motivated, extremely passionate leader; one that I feel blessed to know and work with!”
— Chriss Lawson, Family Court Counsellor