Experienced educator, consultant, and blogger who is living my best life travelling the world, teaching, and learning. Passionate about continuing education, I enjoy meeting new people and sharing in our experiences as global citizens.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to visit my CV. I have created a succinct list to capture 22+ years of experience. For a extensive view of past projects, education, and volunteer experience, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
My academic education includes a Master of Arts in Conflict Analysis Management (Peace and Conflict Studies) from Royal Roads University in Victoria, BC Canada (2009), a Certificate in Conflict Management (2001) and a Chartered Mediator designation from ADR Institute of Canada (2003), an Advanced Certified Development Project Manager (CDPM® Level I) Certificate, (2021), and a Certificate for Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) (2019). I am currently working on a second Masters of Education in Teaching Multilingual Learners at Moreland University in Washington D.C, USA .
What I Do
My Past Experiences
- Aboriginal Adult Literacy and Foundational Learning: Assessing the Needs in Lethbridge, Research Consultant
- Lethbridge Urban Aboriginal Community Needs Assessment & Mapping of Services for Urban Aboriginal People, Research Consultant
- Level 1: Introduction to Conflict Management Training, Instructional Designer and Trainer
- City of Lethbridge, Downtown Neighbourhood Survey to Update the Round Street Report, Research Consultant
- Oxford University Press, Instructional Materials Designer and Author
- The Good Samaritan’s Society, Organizational Consultant
- Alberta Securities Commission, Instructional Design Consultant
- Aboriginal Council of Lethbridge (Urban Aboriginal Strategy), Community Development Consultant
- Shepell Workplace Solutions, Consultant Mediator and Conflict Coach
- Alberta Justice, Family Justice Services, Contract Mediator, Coach and Trainer
- Government of Alberta, Office of the Public Guardian, Mediation Trainer
- Alberta Education, Contract Consultant
“Working with Suzanne was a great learning experience of what it takes to be successful in anything you do. My organization hired her for various roles and for each one she performed with such passion and understanding of the dynamic that the experience was very memorable. She is a great public speaker, researcher and facilitator and I fully recommend her services to anyone who is needing a refreshing perspective on issues in the workplace and the community..”
— Katty-Jo R. , Career Counsellor
“Suzanne is one of the most innovative, energetic, creative and charismatic women I know. She’s genuinely interested in people and in improving lives. She empowers individuals and recruits the masses to get involved, to share their passion and get things done! Her social and political consciousness, coupled with her education and experiences make for a highly motivated, extremely passionate leader; one that I feel blessed to know and work with!”
— Chriss L. , Government Manager